Yarrow – Yellow Moonshine (Achillea millefolium) Yellow Achillea Herb Flower Bright Yellow Herb Flowers
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Yarrow – (Achillea millefolium) Yellow Achillea Herb Flower Bright Yellow Herb Flowers
Height: 2-4 ft
Stunning, tall plants with bright yellow flat topped blooms that adds a spark to any garden! Excellent pollinator plants! Great for borders, cottage gardens and wildflower gardens and meadows.
- Blooms early summer thru to frost
- Attracts butterflies, bees and hummingbirds.
- Flowers are great for cutting fresh or drying; airy, ferny foliage provides great texture massed in the garden or in containers
- Sow indoors 8-10 weeks before planting out; transplant outdoors when risk of frost has passed. Direct sow in early spring or early autumn. The rule of thumb is to plant seeds at a depth equal to two or three times their width. The optimal soil temperature is 15-18°C (60-65°F). Seeds can take 10 to as long as 100 days to sprout.
- Drought tolerant
- Prefers full sun
- Deer and rabbit tolerant.
- Attracts butterflies, bees and hummingbirds
- Seed Count: 1/2 gr