Zucchini - White (Cucurbita pepo) Bianco di Trieste Zucchini Non GMO & Organic Italian Heirloom White Long Zucchini Heirloom Vegetable
This zucchini has very long, slender, light-green almost white fruits. White zucchini has a similar flavour to green zucchini, but the mottled pale-green skin is thinner and more delicate; it tastes great with basil, eggplant, fish, parsley, tomatoes, garlic, lemons, lamb and onions. White zucchini skin is also thinner than green variety.
- Start seeds indoors in peat free pots filled with seed starting Sow seed ½ to 1 inch (13mm-2.5 cm) deep.
- Seeds germinate in 7 to 10 days at 85°F (29°C) or warmer.
- Transplant seedlings into the garden after the soil has warmed to at least 70°F (21°C) and all risk of frost has passed; seedlings need to be strong enough to handle.
- OR direct seed 3 seeds in each spot you want a plant to grow and thin to the strongest one. Aim to space zucchinis no less than 45-60cm (18-24″) apart in rows 90-120cm (36-48″) apart
- Harvest the fruits when they are about 15 - 18 cm tall.
- Seed Count: 10