SOW Loved - Cottage Garden Wildflowers NonGMO Small Batch Cutting Flower Mix
Annual and Perennials
Height 6 in to 6 ft
We love Cottage Gardens!
This is a great starting mix of annual and perennial wildflowers to help you create your own Cottage Garden, and you can simply let them reseed or collect the seeds. You can also add some different seeds such as foxgloves, aquilegias, catmint and hollyhocks and create your very own unique Cottage Garden.
Great for areas with at least 5 to 6 hours of sun daily; poor soils - no problem!
Simple to maintain. At the end of the season, simply mow the area over and remove the brown material. Perennials will bloom in the second year and years to follow. Annuals will bloom in the first year and some will reseed themselves naturally; you can also add more or other annuals as the years go by.
Here's 21 Of Our Favourite Cottage Garden Wildflowers:
- Blue Flax - blue perennial
- Baby Blue Eyes - light blue annual
- Baby's Breath - white annual
- Black Eyed Susan - yellow perennial
- California Poppy - gold annual
- Candytuft (Iberis) - white, pink perennial
- Coneflower - purple, pink perennial
- Coreopsis ( Lanceleaf) - yellow perennial
- Coreopsis (Plains) - gold and deep red annual
- Cornflowers - blue, pink and white annual
- Corn Poppy - red, pink annual
- Cosmos - yellow, pink, white, wine annual
- Evening Primrose - yellow perennial
- Gaillardia - red and yellow perennial
- Lupine - purple perennial
- Mexican Hat - red perennial
- Scarlet Flax - red annual
- Shasta Daisy - white perennial
- Sunflowers - gold annual
- Wallflower (Siberian) - orange perennial
- Wild Sweet William - multicoloured perennial
Limited Qty - all flower seeds.
Seed Count: 2 gr