Shasta Daisy – (Chrysanthemum maximum)
- Height: 80 cm
- Zone: 4 - 9
- Awesome and classic perennial; easy to grow with trouble-free large white yellow eyed daisies and produces long stemmed cut flowers that will last over a week!
- Great for border gardens and cutting gardens; can easily naturalize.
- Deadheading promotes continued flowering
- Start seeds indoors 8 weeks before last frost; cover with 1/8 inch of seed starting formula. Transplant when seedlings are strong enough to handle and all frost danger has passed. Can be grown as potted plant.
- Attracts bees and other beneficial pollinators
- 1 gram