Tomato - Roma (Solanum lycopersicum 'Roma) Non GMO & Organic Italian Tomatoes Heirloom Vegetable
This variety is a medium late variety with a fruit that is pear shaped and dark red in colour. Tomatoes require a long growing season, and are best started indoors 6 weeks before the anticipated transplanting date and after the final frost of the spring.
- Full sun
- For best results, sow seeds ½" deep in a well-drained, soilless starting
- Seeds require warm soil between roughly 65-90 degrees F
- Transplant seedlings when they are strong enough to handle and frost danger has passed.
- Roma tomatoes are often grown in cages, so plants need spacing of 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 feet between plants and 2 to 2 1/2 feet between rows.
- Tomatoes need plenty of room between plants for good air circulation and provide access for care and harvest.
- Fruits are suitable for tomato sauce.
- Matures 75 to 80 days
- Seed Count: 10