Lettuce - Spring Mix - Gourmet Blend of Chicory Endive and Leaf Lettuce - Non GMO & Organic Vegetable
Fantastic salad mix of chicory, endive and a range of lettuce with thick and compact red and reddish green leaves. Also included is Erb Stella (Plantago coronopus): an incredible salad green known for its crunchy texture and salty nutty flavour. Lettuce: baby leaf lettuce: grand rapids, royal oak leaf, curled leaf, ruby leaf
- Heads are large. Plant is an excellent yielder.
- Direct seed in late May. Cover seed lightly, germinates @ 20C. Space seedlings at 15cm. Matures in July and August.
- Start indoors 4 weeks before setting out -seeds should sprout in 7-15 days, depending on conditions.
- Seeds don't sprout easily when the soil temperature is over 22°C (72°F) in summer; help them pre-sprout by sprinkling seeds on a damp paper towel and placing it in a plastic bag in the fridge for a few days. Transplant to pots when the root is 2.5 cm long and to garden when seedlings are strong enough to handle.
- Can be used in containers
- This is a very popular second-early variety. Plant is well suited for summer growing
- Seed Count: 1/2 gr