Lettuce - Baby Leaf Lettuce Mix (Lactuca sativa) Assorted Leaf Lettuces NonGMO Organic Vegetable
Fresh greens all summer long! This is a fabulous mix of baby leaf lettuce varieties including Grand Rapids, Curled Red Leaf, Ruby Leaf and Royal Oak. Excellent producers and plants will continue to grow after cutting.
- Direct seed in late May. Cover seed lightly, germinates @ 20C.
- Space seedlings at 15cm. Matures in July and August.
- OR Start indoors 4 weeks before setting out - seeds should sprout in 7 to 15 days, depending on conditions.
- Seeds don't sprout easily when the soil temperature is over 22°C (72°F) in summer; help them pre-sprout by sprinkling seeds on a damp paper towel and placing it in a plastic bag in the fridge for a few days. Transplant to pots when the root is 2.5 cm long and to garden when seedlings are strong enough to handle.
- Can be used in containers
- This is a very popular second-early variety. Plant is well suited for summer growing
- Seed Count: 1/2 gr