Parsley - Large Leaf Italian (Petroselinum crispum) Parsley Non GMO Organic Herb
Height 6-12 in
This variety has a bushy upright habit with medium cover. Bolder taste than Moss Curled parsley.
- Uniformed and cylindrical with deep green and light green mottling
- If starting indoors, sow seeds 1 cm (½”) deep, in sterilized seed starting mix, in larger pots or plug trays.
- Parsley develops a taproot that does better if left undisturbed so ensure to keep roots intact when transplanting or direct sow outdoors after risk of frost has passed; plant in drills 3cm (1¼”) deep, spaced 8cm (3″) apart.
- Thin final plants to 15cm (6″) apart.
- Grows 22 – 24 cm (8-9in) long.
- Seed Count: 1/2 gr