Aster – Tower Chamois (Callistephus chinensus) Apricot Flowers Tower Chamois Asters Flower
Height: 1 -3 ft
This lovely China Aster boasts beautiful peachy/pink apricot colored peony like blooms that are elegant and breathtaking; this variety is a cross between a peony and a mum. Easy to grow annual that produces loads of flowers with a soft, vintage cottage garden look.
- Prefers full sun
- Great cutting flower or striking in a cottage garden or at the back of a border
- Sow indoors 8-10 weeks before all risk of frost has passed in small pots with seed starting peat free mix. Provide a bright light and a soil temperature of 10-15°C (65-70°F)
- Harden off and transplant to garden when seeds are strong enough to handle and all risk of frost has passed.
- OR direct sow seeds outdoors after the last frost date. Allow for 6 -8 inches apart. Just cover the seeds lightly and water in
- Days to maturity: 110-120 days
- Attracts butterflies
- Seed Count: 30 seeds