Watermelon - Yellow Petite (Citrullus lanatus) Organic Non GMO Fruit
Stunning and different. This variety of watermelon plants produce lovely round and oval-round fruits; skins are green with light green stripes, and fruits weigh in at approximately 3.5-5 kg each. The flesh is yellow, crispy, sweet, juicy, and fragrant - contains a small content of seeds
- For best results start seed indoors, 4 weeks prior to the last frost. Sow 2-3 seeds 1⁄2 inches deep in 21⁄4 inches Jiffy strips. Provide a warm soil temperature (24-27 degrees C) and even moisture. Leave the 2 best seedlings in each pot.
- Save the seeds and sow again next season
- The growing season from germination to technical maturity is 75-90 days.
- This variety is resistant to bad weather conditions and diseases.
- It is grown in open ground and in film shelters.
- Seed Count: 10