Wildflowers - Good Morning Sunshine Small Batch Yellow Wildflower Garden Cutting Flower Mix
Frais d'expédition calculés lors du passage à la caisse.
Wildflowers - Good Morning Sunshine Small Batch Yellow NonGMO Wildflower Garden Cutting Flower Mix
Annuals, Biennials and Perennials
Height 12 to 48 in
Looking to add to some radiant yellow to your garden?
Unicolour Gardens are trending! If you want to create a totally yellow garden, or if you want to buck the trend and just want to add some bright golden yellow hues to your existing garden, then this is the perfect mix for you!
We have selected these 11 different annuals and perennials to sow and grow:
- Black Eyed Susan - 30 in Perennial
- Coneflower Clasping (Rudbeckia amplexicaulis) - 24 in Annual
- Coneflower Prairie (Ratibida columnaris) - 30 in Annual
- Coreopsis Lance Leaf (Coreopsis lanceolata) - 48 in Perennial
- Cosmos Sulpher (Cosmos sulphureus) - 33 in Annual
- Evening Primrose (Oenothera lamarckiana) - 48 in Biennial
- Golden Tuft (Aurinia saxatile) - 12 in Perennial
- Lupin (Lupinus densiflorus) - 36 in Annual
- Primrose Dwarf (Oenothera missouriensis ) - 12 in Perennial
- Sunflower Dwarf (Helianthus annuus) - 16 in Annual
- Tidy Tips (Layia platyglossa) - 12 in Annual
Sowing and Growing:
- Minimum 6 hours of sun per day
- Remove all existing growth and debris.
- Add your seed mix to a bucket with double the amount of seeds
- Broadcast sand and seed mix over the prepared area
- Water in lightly and keep watering until established and reach about 5 in
- Seed Count: 5 grams