Spooky Mix - Pumpkin Squash Mix (Curcubita pepo) Non GMO Organic Pumpkins & Squash Mix
Each blend varies and the seeds are mixed into a smorgasborg of winter harvest fruits.
- Plant after frost danger when soil warms to 65°F
- Keep soil evenly moist but not wet as too much moisture causes seed to rot
- Direct sow outdoors after all risk of frost has passed. Plant seeds 1 in deep in hills 3-4 ft apart with 4 - 6 ft between rows.
- OR Start indoors 3-4 weeks prior to anticipated transplant date in 4 inch pots so you can transplant seedlings out carefully and not disturb roots after all risk of frost has passed.
- Matures in 100 days.
- attracts bees, butterflies and birds
- Seed Count: 12 seeds