Poppy – Amazing Grey Shirley (Papavare rhoeas) Amazing Gray Shirley Poppies Flower
Frais d'expédition calculés lors du passage à la caisse.
Poppy – Amazing Grey Shirley (Papavare rhoeas) Gray Shirley Poppies Flower
Height: 18-36 in
Shirley poppy is the name given to an annual ornamental cultivar group derived from the European wild field poppy.
Abundant number of beautiful 4 in wide blooms in soft silvery greys, misty whites, slate blues and lavender greys - ruffled single and double flowers that look like delicate tissue paper. Absolutely stunning! Poppies need a period of cold prior to germination.
- Full sun
- Poppies dislike being moved; there are two schools of thought…direct sowing outdoors is recommended.
- Start perennial poppies outdoors on the soil surface in early spring when some chance of frost is still a possibility; start annual varieties outdoors at the same time in Zones 3-7. If you live in Zones 8-10, your best bet is to direct sow in the fall.
- Cover seed with 1⁄8” soil.
- Starting seeds indoors: start 4-6 weeks before the last frost in well draining soil; start in pots that you can easily remove the seedling without disturbing the roots.
- Cover seed lightly and provide darkness.
- Days to maturity: 55-65 days
- Attracts most beneficial pollinators
- Individual flowers may change colour over time.
- Seed Count: 100 seeds