Poppy - California Poppy ( Eschscholzia californica) Mission Bells Flower
Frais d'expédition calculés lors du passage à la caisse.
California poppy - Mission Bells
Height 12-18 in
This California Mission Bells poppy variety is a semi-double (some double blossoms) in a mix of gold, white, red and orange colors; if planted in the fall, they will be the first flowers in bloom the following spring, or plant in the spring for summer blooms.
Will self-sow and come back year after year. They grow twelve to eighteen inches tall with about the same spread and make nice border plantings. A tender perennial.
This variety is a short-lived perennial, but treat as an annual; will self sow to some degree, but the range of colours diminishes from year to year - add new seed to help the colours continue to be vibrant and mixed.
- Full sun
- Well draining dry to moist soil.
- Very hardy and drought tolerant.
- Plants grow 12 to 18 inches tall by same in width.
- Great border plants!
- Sow seeds indoors 4 weeks before the last frost or sow directly after the last frost has passed; sow 5 mm (¼”) deep, spaced 20-25 cm (8-10″) apart. Seeds sprout typically in 14 to 21 days.
- Deadhead regularly if you do not want it to self seed.
- Deer resistant and perfect for xeriscaping.
- Seed Count: 1 gr