Fairies Toadflax – (Linaria morrocana) Fairy Toad Flax Heirloom Fairy Bouquet Flowers
Height: 20-30cm, 12 inFairies Toadflax is also known as spurred snapdragon; its flowers resemble a toads' face. This variety is an heirloom variety with multi-hued flowers and the plant is native to Morocco.
- This heirloom variety is a dainty cottage type developed in England in 1872 (Heirloom) and has branching stems covered with delicate tiny snapdragon type flowers in pastel shades of violet and magenta.
- Full sun
- Well-draining soil
- Spacing: 15cm
- Blooms early to late summer.
- Start indoors in early spring 6-8 weeks before last frost.surface seed and water from underneath germination in 10-20 days and transplant after all risk of frost has passed or direct sow in early spring- sow a pinch of seed every 4 in. Cover lightly.
- Also, ensure to deadhead to encourage a second bloom.
- A good self-seeder.
- Excellent with Sweet Alyssum or as an understory for taller plants.
- Seed Count: 1 gr