Eggplant - Gourmet Blend Mixed Eggplants Organic Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable
Frais d'expédition calculés lors du passage à la caisse.
Eggplant - Gourmet Blend Eggplants Mix Organic Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable
Here is a fantastic opportunity to sow, grow and enjoy an assortment of different eggplants. Our bumbleseeds gourmet blend of eggplants mix includes these varieties:
- Green Fingers
- Black Beauty
- White Snowy
- Florida Market
- Full sun
- Soil should be warm, fertile and well draining.
- A semi-tropical plant; cannot tolerate frost.
- From midsummer onward, drench with a liquid feed every two weeks.
- Single Plants: 1' 3 in (40cm) each way (minimum)
- Rows: 1' 1 in (35cm) with 1' 5in (45cm) row gap (minimum)
- Sow indoors 8 weeks before last spring frost, and sow seeds 1/4 in deep in moist soil. Harden off seedlings gradually before transplanting after all risk of frost has passed in late spring
- Transplant to larger pots if needed before that time.
- Keep soil moist but not soggy until seedlings are established.
- Stake plants to keep them from falling over when they become heavy with fruit. Mulch to keep soil lightly moist.
- Use pruning shears to cut fruits from the stem. Perfect fruits have shiny skins and only a few immature seeds inside.
- Use row covers to keep plants warm while protecting them from flea beetles. Remove covers when plants begin blooming so the starry purple flowers can be pollinated by bees.
- Seed Count: 25