Echinacea - Coneflower White ( Echinacea purpurea) White Swan Cone Heirloom Flower
Frais d'expédition calculés lors du passage à la caisse.
Echinacea - Coneflower ( Echinacea purpurea) White Swan Cone Heirloom Flower
Height 2-4 ft
Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) - this variety is known as 'White Swan' and has incredibly attractive 11 cm or 4.3 in wide daisy-like coneflowers with downward arching white petals surrounding a coppery orange center...a real showstopper!
- Well branched, it has numerous flowering stems that are sturdy and upright.
- Long lasting cut flower.
- Great for borders, cutting and cottage gardens.
- Soak seeds overnight. Start indoors 8 weeks before the last frost date. Sow .3 cm or 1/8 in deep. Spacing 45 cm or 18 in.
- Transplant seedlings when they are tough enough to handle after all risk of frost has passed.
- Not fussy about soil.
- Full sun to partial shade.
- Seed Count: 25