Greens - Dandelion Greens - (Taraxacum officinale) Dandelion Greens Non GMO & Organic Herb
Frais d'expédition calculés lors du passage à la caisse.
Dandelion Greens - (Taraxacum officinale) Dandelion Greens Non GMO & Organic HerbShort lived perennial
Height up to 20 in
- Cultivated in good garden soil with a bit of balanced organic fertilizer
- Easy to grow; not the ones you find between cracks in the sidewalk.
- Sow short rows of Dandelion seeds every few weeks from early spring to late summer; young dandelion greens are delectable and nutritious, and great in salads or cook the mature leaves just like spinach.
- Sow seed in early spring, covering lightly with 1/ 8 inches of soil. Prefers a cool soil temperature for germination anywhere from 4-13 degrees C. Sow thinly, 1 inch apart in rows or bands 3 inches apart. Plant every 2-3 weeks to ensure a constant supply.
- Full Sun to part shade
- Edible flower petals can be used in salads, or collect the flower buds (you need a lot of them) for making dandelion wine.
- The slightly bitter leaves are a rich source of iron and vitamins A, B1, B2, and C.
- Attracts all beneficial pollinators
- 1 gram