Collards - Collard Greens - (Brassica oleracea var. viridis)- Collard Green Non GMO & Organic Vegetable
Frais d'expédition calculés lors du passage à la caisse.
Collards - Collard Greens - Vates (Brassica oleracea var. viridis)- Vates Collard Green Non GMO & Organic Vegetable
'Vates' collard plants are large upright plants that reach about twenty-four inches tall; this variety produces delicious dark-green leaves with a mild, cabbage-like flavour.
- Bolt and frost resistant; veins do not turn purple.
- Collards are biennial but treat as an annual.
- Typically used for boiling for Southern-style greens.
- Slow to bolt.
- Optimal soil temperature: 10-30°C (50-85°F). Seeds should germinate in 7-10 days. Sow 3-4 seeds 5mm (¼”) deep in each spot you want a plant to grow. Thin to the strongest plant. Space 45-60cm (18-24″) apart in rows 75-90cm (30-36″) apart.
- All collards are green and look similar to cabbage plants without the snowy head in the middle.
- Cut and come again plant lets you keep harvesting! Just add butter.
- Seed Count: 1 gr