Nasturtium - Climbing Nasturtium – (Tropaeolum majus) Climbing Nasturtium Trailing Edible Flower Vine
Frais d'expédition calculés lors du passage à la caisse.
Climbing Nasturtium – (Tropaeolum majus) Climbing Nasturtium Trailing Edible Flower Vine
Height: Vine 18 in to 30 in
Young Nasturtium leaves make a pleasant pepper substitute in pepper-restricted diets and have unusually high vitamin C content.
- Immature green seeds can substitute for capers, and in tossed salads flowers add an interesting touch.
- Train vertically.
- Thrives in poor to average well draining soil
- Part shade or if planting in full sun, place some rocks around the base to keep roots cool
- Climber with strong vines up to 2 m/ 6 ft high; great for trellises, fences or poles.
- Spicy fragrance and gorgeous mix of colours.
- Direct sow in open well exposed ground after all danger of frost has passed. Cover with 1/2 inch of soil that isn't too fertile. When plants are 3 inches tall, thin. Does not transplant well.
- Attracts bees and hummingbirds; may repel some pests drawn to gourds etc when grown as combination plant near cucumbers or squash
- Seed Count: 10