Bean - Bush Bean - Dwarf French (Phaseolus vulgaris) Dwarf French Bush Beans Non GMO Organic Vegetable
Height 18 in 45 cm
This variety is a compact plant that does not require staking. Easy to grow and withstands dry conditions better than any other crop. Perfect for small places and grows well in containers.
- Direct sow seeds outdoors after all risk of frost has passed; plant 2-5 cm (1-2″) deep, 5-8 cm (2-3″) apart, in rows 45-60cm (18-24″) apart. Thin to at least 15 cm (6″) apart in each row.
- If the weather is too wet, beans can also be started in pots indoors and set out carefully a few weeks later. Sow indoors 4 weeks before last frost; plant 1/2 in deep and will germinate within 14 days and grow quickly
- For a continuous harvest, plant at 3 week intervals
- Pods are a very good variety for home gardens as well as for freezing and canning.
- Pick pods when young and green
- Seed Count: 20 grams