Dill - Bouquet Dill (Anethum graveolens) Non GMO & Organic Dill Herb
Height: 2 to 3 ft
Dill is a member of the celery family; an easy to grow dwarf compact variety of dill with finely cut foliage. Best used fresh, and can be freeze dried. Allow this variety to go to seed for pickling use.
- Will self seed
- Prefers rich well draining soil
- Direct seed in spring and early summer; cover seeds lightly.
- Successive seedings will extend harvesting season
- Attracts winged pollinators; Dill is widely known as an excellent food source for both caterpillars and butterflies, and makes it an excellent choice to promote butterfly activity in your garden
- Harvest seeds in the fall and store in a cool dark place until needed
- Seed Count: 1gram