Bachelor Button (Centaurea Cyanus) Batchelor Buttons Cornflower Jubilee Gem Flower
Frais d'expédition calculés lors du passage à la caisse.
Bachelors Buttons - (Centaurea cyanus) Jubilee Gem Flowers
Height: 80 cm
Excellent blue colour! Batchelor Button, also known as cornflower or bluebottle due to its similarity to blue glass, is a classic dwarf double variety (1 1/2 in blooms). The name reportedly comes from Victorian times when batchelor men wore this little flower in their buttonholes. adds wonderful dots of blue colour throughout the garden or borders.
- Excellent for wildflower gardens!
- Deadhead occasionally to promote flowering. Excellent self-seeder.
- Prefers sun to part shade with well-draining soil
- Direct seed in early spring, cover seed lightly or start indoors, germinate in dark @ 20C. Set out after frost danger. Spacing: 20-30 cm. Season: mid-summer to frost.
- Attracts pollinators: birds, bees and butterflies
- Seed count: 30