Sow Wild. Meadow Making with Wildflowers Wild Flower Mix
Annuals, Perennials and Biennials
Height 6 in to 6 ft
Sow Wild. Meadow Maker Mix is our newest vibrant mix of gorgeous wildflowers that produces a rainbow of colours all season long! Perfect for Meadowscaping! Great for areas with at least 5 to 6 hours of sun daily; poor soils - no problem!
Enjoy the wild natural beauty of an unstructured meadow garden right in your own backyard. Enjoy the freedom of ongoing maintenance, and attract all of your favourite pollinators to your wildflower retreat. If you can why not mow a meandering path through your meadow - adding some benches and unique features can help you stop and take it all in.
Simple to maintain. Sow. Grow. Mow. Repeat.
Yellow to Orange Blooms:
- Tidy Tips - (Layia platyglossa) annual; H: 6 to 16 in. Blooms early spring to early summer
- Black Eyed Susans (Rudbeckia hirta) perennial; H: 2 to 3 ft. Blooms July to Sept.
- Clasping Coneflower (Rudbeckia amplexicaulis) perennial; H: 12-18 in. Blooms mid Spring to mid Summer
- Prairie Coneflower (Ratibida Columnaris) perennial; H: 1-3 ft. Blooms late spring to fall.
- Plains Coreopsis (Coreopsis tinctoria) annual; H: 2 to 4 ft. Blooms late spring to fall
- Lanceleaf Coreopsis (Coreopsis lanceolata) perennial; H: 1 to 2 1/2 ft. Blooms early Spring to early Summer.
- Cosmos (Cosmos sulphureus) annual; H: 1 to 3 ft. Blooms early summer to fall.
- Evening Primrose (Oenothera lamarckiana) biennial; H: 2 to 5 ft. Blooms summer to fall.
- Missouri Primrose (Oenothera missouriensis) perennial; H: to 12 in. Blooms spring through to summer.
- Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) annual; H: 5 to 10 ft. Blooms in summer to early fall.
- Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) Dwarf Sunspot, annual; H: 2 to 3 ft. Blooms in summer to early fall.
- Lupin (Lupinus densiflorus) annual; H: up to 30 in. Blooms May until October.
13. Pacific Aster (Symphyotrichum chilense) perennial; 1-3 ft
14. Harebells (Campanula rotundifolia) perennial; H: up to 20 in
15. Bachelor Buttons (Cenataura cyanis) annual; H: 2 to 3 ft
16. Purple Coneflower (Echinacea purpurea) perennial; H: 2 to 4 ft
17. Tall Verbena Vervain (Verbena Bonariensis) perennial; 3-6 ft
18. Fuller's Teasel ( Dipsacus) biennial; H: up to 6 ft
19. Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) perennial; H: 32 in
Pink to Red Blooms:
20. Corn Poppies (Papaver rhoeas) annual; 10 to 25 in
21. Sweet William Catchfly (Silene armeria) annual; H: 12 to 18 in
22. Lemon Bergamot (Monarda citriodora) annual: H: 24 to 36 in
23. Iberis - Candytuft (Iberis sempervirens) perennial; 6-8 in
24. Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) perennial; H: 24 to 36 in
Mixed Colored Blooms:
Mix: 15 grams - all flower seeds. zero grass. zero filler.
Most of the seeds from these varieties can be harvested and stored to reseed the following season, or simply let them fall and reseed themselves.